Search This Blog

Custom Search

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dirty Tweets, Sperm Donation and other forms of Detachment

In an opinion piece called  Dirty Tweets, Sperm Donation and other forms of Detachment. on Technorati, I detail how Weinergate struck a cord in the search for my sperm donor. Check it out and let me know your thoughts.




There was also an interesting piece in the NY Times on a gay couple and single mom co-parenting after sperm donation: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/19/nyregion/an-american-family-mom-sperm-donor-lover-child.html

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. detachment =

    climate change
    habitat destruction
    poultry farms
    cattle feeding lots
    pig farming
    dairy farming
    plastics
    junk foods
    pollution
    nuclear power reactors
    poverty

    and on and on it goes......

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think. I appreciate feedback of every kind.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...